We’re taking applications for labor and lead positions. Pay is based on experience!
Must have flexible work availability Monday – Saturday including some afterhours work. Must have reliable transportation. Must have a valid driver’s license.
This is a unique work environment because most all work is done inside businesses that are open for business while our work is being done. Therefore, a clean and tidy personal appearance, good hygiene and the ability to conduct oneself in a professional, respectful manner is of the upmost importance. The work area must be kept free of all debris, trash, dust and safety hazards to ensure the safety and comfort of the client’s employees and their customers. Our employees are required to have top notch customer service skills because they will interact with the client, the client’s employees and occasionally the client’s customers.
The ideal candidate for this position must be flexible, adapting quickly and easily to change. The job duties might change from day to day depending on the business needs each day. Examples of job responsibilities may include cleaning and preparing a job site or the office space, loading and delivering materials, using a variety of tools and machines such as lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, and pressure washers. This position will have to be able to set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures as well as climb up and down these structures. The workers in this position will assist other site workers including carpenters, and other specialized contractors.
Overview of Daily Expectations:
• Hands on experience in working with carpentry tools
• Understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
• Physical strength – able to lift up to 50 pounds, follow safety rules, endurance, concentration on tasks, ability to stand or walk for up to 10 hours per day.
• The ability to understand and communicate information is essential as well as the ability to follow instructions, basic math skills and understand measurements.
• Minimum 1-year commercial remodeling construction experience – includes drywall, carpentry, renovations and new builds for Laborer Position. 5-years experience for Team Lead position.
• Post-offer, pre-employment drug screen
• Background check includes driving record as well as criminal background
Job Type: Full-time
Please download the following application and application insert in order to be considered for a position with Martsolf Enterprises LLC.
Please fill out the application attached. You have a handful of options to turn it in: